I've just released the latest demo for Quark Storm! Here's the changelog for this new version:
- Added level 1-3, which introduces deadly goo pools. The layout is likely to change a bit in the next few days, though.
- Added goo pools, which are using placeholder textures and models for now.
- Changed the explosion's main particle, to better represent its range.
- Made some shafts in level 1-2 a bit narrower to make them simpler to navigate.
- Added level 1-3 to the level select menu, and created placeholder time attack and explosion records for it.
- World 2 requires beating all world 1 levels like before, but the addition of 1-3 means players have to beat it as well before unlocking level 2-1.
Note: To play the demo you must be running Windows or OSX (Linux remains untested), have your web browser of choice up to date, and have the Unity Web Player v3 plug-in installed.
I'm currently working on level 2-2, and it should be done before Friday 21st, just in time for my final exam. Expect a new update by then!