TL;DR: Demo is available through the Discord
Boy oh boy! I finally released something to the fans!
Yes it's only a demo. Yes it's pretty basic. What do you expect from a PRE-alpha demo?
But man, it feels good to get something out there.
This pre-alpha demo is a small reward towards the discord followers that have been supporting me for so long. It's also a way for me to test my work on a small audience, iron out some bugs and detect what features are needed most while workind towards the full version.
I'll continuously improve the demo until I have a demo version that is suitable for everyone (including a small tutorial, a "coming soon" screen, etc.)
This final demo version will be published on the official itch, GameJolt and Steam pages.
That's the plan. I hope it will work out.
Here's some of the changes I've done while making the demo ready:
- Build 5 official main levels to play
- Add a little destruction animation for bullets:
- Adjusted resolution based zoom which could deform sprites a bit
- Fixed some editor related bugs
- Improved French and Japanese translations
- Implemented sound volume adjustment based on distance from player
- Implemented cursor hiding after a period of inactivity (only while playing levels)
- Added more logging for easier bug fixing later on
Join the Discord and come play!