Wildfire Games proudly announces the release of 0AD Alpha 25: “Yaunã," the twenty-fifth alpha version of 0 A.D., a free, open-source real-time strategy game of ancient warfare. Yaunã is an old Persian word for Ionians (Greeks).
New Features in Alpha 25
- Pathfinding And Netcode Improvements - Improved Pathfinding, Performance And Reduced Game Lag
- Order Restructuring - Players Can Now Push New Orders To The Front Of Their Production Queues
- Improved Unit AI
- New Biomes Incorporating New 2k Textures And Normal/Specular Maps
- Initial Implementation Of Single Player Campaigns
- GUI Improvements
- Extended Graphics Options
- Improved Mod Support And Game Filtering In The Multiplayer Lobby
- Ongoing Civilization Balancing
- Various Other Game Stability Bug Fixes And Speedups
Easy download and install
Download and installation instructions are available for Windows, Linux and macOS.
0 A.D. is free software. This means you are free to download, redistribute, modify and contribute to the application under the same licences: GNU Public Licence version 2 (GPL v2) for code and Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA 3.0) for artwork.
Although you might find some people selling copies of 0 A.D., either over the internet or on physical media, you will always have the option to download 0 A.D. completely gratis, directly from the developers. No “freemium” model, no in-game advertising, no catch.
For press/media inquiries, please DM @play0ad on Twitter.