Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added 'editor-mode' toggle for config, when 'false' game jumps right into gameplay
- Added player spawnpoints and enemy patrols to all levels
- Enemy hostility is on by default
- Rebuilt terrain caches for alpha
- Added nav meshes to alpha
- More stable AI character physics
- Fixed batching identical objects with different detail textures
- Added 'player' tag for character objects
- Added level reset and exposed to script
- Fix for back-and-forth patrols
- Fixed some memory leaks
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!