Hi! Facing the year's end very soon, I think that the release of the full game must wait a little more. Now I'm thinking to add a new extra level, and I'll start to approach some publishers, but if I don't find any, probably I'll release the game at Steam by myself.
Here is a new demo. It features the same first two levels, as the older one, but there are some fixes, thanks to the feedback of some nice people!:
- Now you can run up and down, not only left and right as before.
- The speed of the attacks and the response of the enemies are better timed.
- If you throw an enemy, there is a chance that he/she hits other enemies.
- A lot of bug fixed, mostly for two players games
- Now the texts of the game are not 'hard coded', so it's easier to add translations. At this moment the game is in english and spanish.
- And now the game remember your selected options!
And I'm adding a gameplay video! If you like it, try the demo, and if you enjoy it, look for the full version. I hope to release it very soon!