The action-packed brawler Light Trail Rush will be released on Steam Early Access by the end of June. It's first major milestone for game studio B2Expand since releasing the game into beta earlier this year. Expect more details surrounding the launch on Steam Early Access in the weeks to come.
Even though Early Access is on the horizon, we keep updating the beta. Based on player feedback and our acquired data we’ve made some changes to the gameplay. Many of those changes involve the Tracer. The Patch 5.5.7 introduced several changes:
- Tracer is now able to use the boost power-up to increase her speed.
- When a Chaser becomes the Tracer, the boost gauge is increased with 50%
- When a Tracer brakes, a part of the boost is recovered.
- Tracer doesn’t score points anymore when somebody falls of the road, but only when crashing into obstacles.
- Integration of the latest graphic elements
- Modification of the translation for the tutorials in French
- We added different ambiances per map, with adjusted lighting
- Improvements to the maps, each of with their own characteristics
- We’ve removed the ‘business map’, as it’s not quite ready yet.
- When you load a game, the name of the upcoming map is displayed now.
- New background music for the menu
Interested in a beta key? www.lighttrailrush.com