Lethe – Episode One version 1.1.0 is now available, the following changes have been made:
- We rebuilt the save system to eliminate any chance of the save files becoming unusable: they will always load properly now (even saves from before this update!).
- Placed additional save points and autosaves in all levels.
- Added warning messages in the Pause Menu when dealing with unsaved progress.
- We tweaked the water: you’re slightly less likely to drown now.
- Made it a bit easier to see in the dark: less wall-hugging required.
- Increased the maximum Gamma value for those who still want more brightness.
- Health and Energy (Lethaum) potions now provide more of the good stuff.
- Made it less likely that you’d accidentally skip through the ending sequence.
- Removed unused keybindings that would cause trouble when trying to rebind.
- Fixed some controller prompts in the Tutorials not showing up properly.
- General collision & physics improvements.
- Made the fragile crates slightly more fragile.
- Tweaked some Post-Processing effects.
We strongly recommend you update to the latest version for the best experience.
"Placed additional save points" - oh, yeah!!!
Thanks for the save points!
This looks really nice. I'm not sure I have all the nerves required to play , but it looks supppper fun.