We are pleased to announce that Zerouno Games, Publisher of PC and console video games, will join the French studio Wacky Squad Studio in the launch of the strategy game Hell of Men: Blood Brothers.
bbcodes_BlockQuote_3yBUp wrote: It is a strategy game that offers a really crazy story, which is in line with what we are looking for in Zerouno Games with the "Strange, Weird or Fantastic" games. It is certainly exciting to go hand in hand with the French Whacky Squad Studio and see how the public reacts to this story of two brothers in the 3rd World War.
Zerouno Games is working hand-in-hand with Whacky Squad Studios, and its Designer Dylan Ganuchaud, to improve Hell of Men: Blood Brothers on several fronts, including interface improvements with new art, new sounds for infantry, weapons, explosions, vehicles, mechanic debugging and design improvements in the first five (of eight) levels of the story mode.
Before and After
Beyond these changes and improvements, we hope to be able to start testing the multiplayer mode in the next few days.
Changes and modifications of Hunter’s Update
- Infirmary (RU): Correction of the logo "Delete"
- Add one new sound for movement of infantry (play random with others)
- New Attack Sounds per weapons : 3 for Assault rifle (rifleman, spec ops), 2 for submachinegun (sapper), 1 for shotgun (sapper), 1 for pistol (tank crew), 1 for Mortar, 1 for grenade launcher, 3 for machinegun (machingunner/mastodon), 3 for rifle (sniper, guilli sniper)
- New Attack Sound per vehicles : 2 for Light tank, 1 for buggy, 2 for jeep, 1 for truck, 2 for armoured support
- 5 New sounds for explosion
- New fire effect (attack) for rifleman, spec ops, mastodon, machinegunner, vehicle with machinegun
- New box selection color
- Fix bugs with Nav Mesh, damage, etc ...
- Fix AI fight in the fog of war (damage and dead)
- Upgrade Environment and level design of Mission 1 (Blood Brothers’ Story Mode)
- Upgrade Environment and level design of Mission 2 (Blood Brothers’ Story Mode)
- Upgrade Environment and level design of Mission 3 (Blood Brothers’ Story Mode)
- Upgrade Environment and level design of Mission 4 (Blood Brothers’ Story Mode)
- Upgrade Environment and level design of Mission 5 (Blood Brothers’ Story Mode)