Patch note v0.87:
- New gameplay : press E to remove Acrycine from the room you are currently in. New Input Options for it.
- A lot of new events (new total is 31)!
example: Amnesia / Violent Infection / Water Tank Leak / Catastrophic Food Conditionning / Air Recycler Malfunction / Water Recycler Malfunction
-Broken Objects will trigger the alarm of the room.
- New bake system for doors. All rooms now have a half-door that is baked and replaced when instantiated on top of the real door.
- Rebaked lighting.
- Lower alarm volume
- New Sound Mixer just for the alarms.
- First audio test for place-holder are done !
- We are beginning to record voice for AI. Place-holder will be integrated for next patch. When it will be completed we will start searching voice actor to record a much better version. Place-holder is place-holder.
- Debug Event Oxygen Leak.
- Small Debug Events. When checking if an event is available, there will be no more problem of skipped possibility.
- T2 changed, room has been rotated and door moved.
Hm, could one audition for a voice acting part?
No sorry, we are not looking for any voice actor as we already had a lot of propositions and we don't need to do it right now. This is a very important part and we don't want to rush it, but feel free to send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyway, thanks for your interest !
hey so how i report the bugs?
ps: We will add button for players who want to submit a bug. For now, the only option is to send us a message on our website www.wearebots.fr (contact us), or via any website we use (like IndieDB).
i played the game i found bugs - i tried to open locker to take items out but its does not work even right click and nothing happens
i have suggestion - when alarm goes off in one room - maybe give detials which room eg room number with section number and floor number
this why i couldnt not find alarm in cabins eg foods
also please put vending machines in corrdior or put sign on one of doors saying food room cause i was hungry in game
Thank you for testing our game and taking the time to give us some feedback we can work with.
Most of the bugs you can find for now as a player are already known by the dev team and are solved in the next update. It will be a little more useful when the alpha is released. For now, it is a bug party, but it's normal as big content is added every week.