Confessions is now muuuuuch prettier, with new reflections and various beautiful effects!The demo has been moved to the newer version on the Unity engine.
- Doors remain open unless you close them, zombies can enter if you don't close them and you were previously being chased.
- Mouse controls added for throwing and cycling through important inventory items:
- Mouse left click on screen: shoot in any direction,
- Roll mouse wheel: quick select ammo
- Click down mouse wheel: quick select utility (sling shot etc.)
- Mouse right click: drop an item
- Stun animations added to most NPCs
- Large animals like gorilla cannot be stunned and a dull sound on blue impact circle indicate this.
- Rhino has a new short-range attack.
- Gorilla level exits made more obvious.
- Interact shine added to all zoo cage switches.
- Mouse click support added for all UI and in-game menus.
- Most NPCs will investigate sounds if you throw and item and the NPC has not seen Jack yet.
- Chipmunks, frogs and armadillos added.
- Reflective floors and mirrors added.
- Stunned and alerted animations added.
- Church bells, ambient and reverb sounds added to graveyard.
- New rhino sounds added.
- Changed iris wipe between levels to a more subtle fade in/out.
- Animated icons are now shown whenever you pick up an item
- UI for ammo in center middle of the screen, with equipment and foot ui to either side.
- Tips for push and drag now appear onscreen just below Jack.
- Trash can lids appear in top left of screen - like lives in a traditional retro game.
- Controls overview added for mouse.
- Custom mouse pointer and throw icon added.
- Text and controls tips images now align correctly.
- Icon added to show the order of inventory pages.
- Dedicated equipment inventory page added.
- Mapping inputs given more descriptive names.
- Version number added to title screen to easily identify builds.
- Animated loading icon added.
Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
- Sped up load times between levels
- Jack dragging equipment layers bug fixed.
- Numerous controller mapping fixes.
- Language selection getting stuck bug fix.
- Cassette player buttons more responsive.
- Collectibles not showing up in inventory until second time you open it fixed.
- Fixes to emissive sections of sprites.
Join other residents in our official Discord Server!