You can take a look at the game on Steam through the widget below:
Hikikomori No Chuunibyou is a pseudo 8-bit platform-adventure game with beat-em-up, puzzle, and stealth elements. With its storytelling directing the player through open-ended levels, progression through each stage requires usage of parkour-like abilities and martial-arts techniques.
- Parkour-inspired platforming
- Open-ended levels with story-focused progression
- Beat-em-up, puzzle, and stealth elements
- Unlimited continues and frequent checkpoints
- 8-bit graphics and soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller (recommended)
Like all of my other games, I had developed it in its entirety on my own. If you would like to check out any of my other releases, click this link. Also, I'm currently developing its sequel, HIKIBYOU2, although it's still quite early in development but I do have some footage of its very rough state posted. That video, as well as some additional information regarding HIKIBYOU2, may be found through this link.