Edit August/09: The mac test build seem to run fine, we will upload it with the new PC alpha build and Linux will probably in it too, enjoy :).
For those who want to know more about the game. Here are some key features that is curently in the alpha build:
- Classic turn based tactic battle with grid map AND tactic points. Which force dominate more tactic points will emerge victory.
- The battlefield (or I could say battle office) has multiple floors. Each floor will have numerous of tactic points and you will descend to the lower floor after all tactic points are captured or someone actively break the floor.
- Units in Ground breakers are robots run by water. Each robot will have one set of skills and different stats. Some are hard to kill, some are grass cannons. Use skill raise your heat and when you overheat, you can't use any skill. You will just have to wait for a few turn for your robot to cool down. We have all 15 robots fully functioned (with small bugs) and Half the animations + effects
Please have a look at our beloved Rollur:
- You will start the game with few robots (5 at the moment). To get more robot, you need to play a game and win some parts to craft new robots. Each robot has different recipe ans what parts you will get is pure luck.
And what features are waiting?
- 5 more robots for supporters. Thanks for supporting us :).
- Campaign mode in which you conquer the world region by region. Each region has specialty and a group of regions will support each other.
- Personality for AI. AI with different personality will behave differently and cause different events
- Robots customization: Each robot will have a board of chip that may alter their stats and provide passive abilities.
- Ground breakers will have cross-platforms online battle.
- And more features based on your feedback.
Your feedback are the main reason we are here.