New Construct: Thermo Generator
This state of the art geo engineering tech improves agriculture and quality of life in very cold and hot regions by optimizing the temperature by up to 10°. It also prevents climate based tornadoes, thunderstorms, forest fires and desertification in the vicinity. This advanced weather manipulation technology requires a lot of energy and causes emissions.
Related to this the mission on Joma got a makeup. You will find it easier to get development licenses to unlock new buildings. The mission now points to stock trading, where you can buy shares of other companies to participate in their profits. Joma has become colder, making it more difficult to grow food. In return you will receive the new building, the thermo generator…
New Planet: Udion Torix
A new planet has been discovered in the Udoxia Galaxy. A tough competition against ruthless corporations is waiting for you to master it.
New Game Setup
The setup of a new game has been adjusted to give a more meaningful overview of what the player can expect. As the most important change we added a checkbox for sabotage. If you deselect this checkbox, you will be able to play a peaceful construction game that is limited to economic competition and environmental aspects.
You may now experience less isolated catastrophes taking place somewhere on the planet and therefor periodically occurring events during which extreme weather conditions ( Thunderstorms and Tornados ) occur very frequently or seismic activity ( earthquakes and volcanoes ) or an increased occurrence of asteroid and meteorite showers. Special vigilance is required.
We’ve put some fancy animations into the game when you harvest resources. Drones now use various lasers or tractor beams to demolish rocks or forests, repair buildings and clean fields. You can now also observe flying particles that match the units you are working on.
The new journal lists all previous dialogues chronologically, like in a messenger. Between the dialogues the fulfilled mission goals are listed, thus an excellent orientation in the temporal sequence of the mission is ensured.
The brand-new journal also contains a „Typo Button“ with which you can post discovered spelling mistakes directly to the dedicated Steam forum.
Sandbox Terraforming Tools
We made editing terrain much easier in the sandbox editor. You can now level terrain to adjust it to the height of the first field that you click.
Steam Workshop Briefings
In the Steam Workshop you can now add a briefing to the planets you create.
AI Gives Up – You Go On
You can now continue a competition game after winning to enlarge your civilizations and cleaning up the mess of the economic rivalry.
AI corporations do give up their colonies when they are bankrupt and out of shares. They will leave the planet and you can take over their infrastructure.
Allied native camps
They can now be relocated. Also allied Illuminati camps now provide you with meteorite showers every now and then.
Indie Arena Booth 2019
Also worth mentioning, Imagine Earth is on board of this year’s @IndieArenaBooth 20.-24.8.19 at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. If you’re there, please come over to our Booth! Indie Arena is located in hall 10.2 and has Booth number 021G. Line-Up out now!
- Bonus missions limited to 3 goals each
- Optimized zoom level for camera animations
- Small volcano-like mountains for „volcanic“ theme
- Improved main menu sun animation
- Improved unlocking of constructs on Tuto
- Added better explanation for tech licenses
- Removed shadows for construction holograms
- Improved interaction of tool ring and docked panels
- Improved supply capsule user interface
- Increased number of research funds sold by merchant
- Start video can be deactivated in settings file
- Improved UI representation of trade-able items and resources
- Tech licenses can be sold to the merchant again
- Fixed rounding error in resources panel
- Fixed trader message „not interested“ when you have nothing left to sell
- Fixed animation problem of profile dialog
- Fixed problem with research chunk highlighting
- Fixed color of ocean citadel powers