It's Friday the 13th!
Happy Horrordays everyone! I'm hoping December has been treating you all well so far, and that it'll only get better as we near Christmas! It's in this spirit I've decided to host two competitions, and this time, they're much bigger ones! Read below to find out more!
1st Competition Method:
1. Think up a cool idea for something that you would like included in the mod.
2. Put it into the comments below, with #Comp1 before it (on this news article)
3. Look through other suggestions and if you see one you like, give it a thumbs up. If you don't like it, give it a thumbs down!
4. On the 21st December, the 2 highest rated ideas will be put forward, worked on and then put into the mod!
5. Recline and play in pride as something you suggested/voted for is modded in!
2nd Competition Method:
1. Think what you would like the final mini-faction (In Sudnaw Territory (Try to fit the Scandinavian/French theme!)) to be like; their name, culture, style, weaponry etc.
2. Put it into the comments section of this article, with #Comp2 before it.
3. As before, look through and rate other suggestions.
4. Competition 2 results will be announced on the 21st in tandem with Competition 1's results.
5. Wait until the new version with the voted in features is made, and then enjoy!
-Nothing silly or rude. If something like this is voted to the top 2, we will ignore it.
-Nothing too extreme; "A whole new faction" is feasible, but the bigger the change, the longer it'll take.
-No changing of important game features. Troop tree adjustment may happen based on scale, but complete faction overhaul will not.