Here is the set list of updates:
- Level count is 30 (+4 additional gameplay screens)
- Three New Obstacles (Sound Turret, Camera and Laser Emitters)
- Brand new sound effects from freesound.org
- Alpha Masked Lighting and Shadow Casting
- Menu systems reworked to allow smooth menu selections
- Timer updated (stops when reached the exit, continues after death)
- Minor tweaks based on feedback from Indie Haven Loading Bar Meet and Norwich Games Expo.
- Bug Fixes (good to fix a lot of bugs)
I'm going to aim for 40 levels in total, 21 being playable and 19 being unlockable. I'm currently working on the unlocking system as well, and I want it to be simple enough so that the possibly ways to unlock levels is near limitless.
While it is a shame for me to miss my planned release date, delaying the game and not being restricted by a set deadline has proven to make developing the game for the best. It has allowed me to work on new features, improve existing features and add more content.
Back to work with me, see you soon!