We haven't accomplished much since the last news, but it is enough right now for an update. Along with the things that we have finished last week, we have finished these-
- Setting up the flash environment for the scaleform hud
- Learned the basics of making a scaleform hud
- Found a better way to be productive
I know it isn't much, but it is progress, and here are the things that we are still working on-
- Working on functionality for the classes-Member working on it: Richard Leigh Jr.
- Working on the Scaleform HUD-Member working on it: Richard Leigh Jr.
- Working on functionality for the load button in the main menu(yep, we are still stuck on it)- Member working on it: Richard Leigh Jr.
I am sorry for the lack of pictures, but it wouldn't be very interesting seeing pictures of those things that are finished.
I have one last thing to say that isn't really related to the game, but it might be useful to some of the people reading this: I found a pretty useful site for making some money quickly depending on what you want to do, it is called AWSurveys and pays you 30 cents per review written for a website, and is completely free to sign up for, here is the link
have a good day,
-Richard Leigh Jr