After six years in development, we are delighted to introduce you to Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game - a single-player puzzle adventure for PC, Linux, Steam OS and Oculus Rift.
You have been selected to appear on the biggest intergalactic TV show of all time: The Obliteration Game. Controlling all three contestants, you are playing for glittering prizes - dazzling technology that will advance your civilization by thousands of years. If you win, your success will be celebrated throughout the galaxy. Such skill, such fortune, such heroism! But all is not what it seems, for if you lose then you risk the very annihilation of your world.
The Obliteration Game Trailer is available to watch here:
Play the Obliteration Game:
We have also created a detailed demo for you to play on Windows PC, or if you have one, on the Oculus Rift DK2. We welcome any feedback, in particular from those who try the VR version of the demo on the Rift. See this link to download.
Last, but definitely not least, we are delighted to announce Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game will be playable at Norwich Gaming Festival 28th March – 2nd April and at London’s EGX Rezzed 7th-9th April 2016. Come along and play the full game on PC or Oculus Rift.
“Welcome Citizens….to the biggest and best TV show in the Galaxy…… Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game!
“Once again we have an incredibly exciting show for you tonight, with three very special guest stars who are lucky enough to play for the most incredible prizes for their planet. If they win, their civilization jumps light years into the future. What a privilege! What an honour to be selected!
“And here’s your host….the amazing, the indomitable, the formidable, the Dastardly Doctor of Dread himself, Doctor Kvorak!”
Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game is an atmospheric single-player 3D adventure puzzle game for PC, Linux and Steam OS
- Play the ultimate game in the galaxy – defeat dangerous traps, solve complex puzzles, rescue your friends and save your world from certain doom
- Control three individual characters, each with their own special power, who must work together to outwit Doctor Kvorak and win fabulous prizes
- Extensive 3D environment with unique dynamic camera view allowing you to play from many different perspectives
- Create and share your own maps using the comprehensive level editor
- VR Headset supported (currently Oculus Rift)
Lastly, a final reminder that Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game is on Steam Greenlight. Please vote for us and make the Doc’s dream to terrorize the galaxy come true!