We have just released a Demo Update with fixes and changes directly inspired by your feedback. Check out the full changelog below, while the update downloads.
- The restart option in the in-game menu was temporarily disabled - we are investigating the problems with buildings not being picked after a restart
- Species' Resolve Bar colors now represent the Resolve state more accurately. Instead of arbitrary values, they now show two thresholds. When Resolve is below the left threshold, units can die. When Resolve is above the second threshold, Reputation grows passively. When Resolve is between both thresholds, nothing happens
- Increased visibility of Reputation prompts to emphasize the cause of Resolve changes (like a villager's death or a completed Order)
- Nerfed the negative resolve effect after each year from -5 to -4
- Added additional 5 charges to all food nodes
- Added more starting goods in each game
- Lowered the Resolve thresholds needed to start the passive gain of Reputation
- Slightly increased the reputation growth based on the Resolve
- Shortened the food collection times by 1s
- Fixed an issue whereby arrows sometimes showed a change in Resolve, when there was a modifier close to 0
- Fixed a bug where mushroom fields would sometimes not sprinkle up during the seeding process
- Fixed a bug whereby buildings unlocked when reaching the last level wouldn't be available for picking in the next game
- Corrected the name of the Small Farm
Also, by filling in a short Survey you can contribute to the development process. Thanks!
Enjoy the game!