So, forgive me, I'm honestly not entirely sure how devlog/diary entries are typically formatted or how much information I'm expected to give, but some necessary updates and changes (some massive oversights by me!) rolled out corrections today.
- Makes it possible to test Dizzy, Bad Joke, and Swan Song
- Lady’s features improved (door functionality)
- RVO Avoidance Added
- Level Bug preventing using some key features fixed
- Dizzy was super goofed up, fixed, added sleep and wake anims
- Ashes should stop being weirdly tiny and attack proper
- Morgan’s cam noises should not trigger when she’s absent in the level
- Morgan now correctly attacks on the left side
- Rotten now has an audio cue to inform you if you’re looking at him in the darkness
- It should be much easier to tell who has murdered you
- Adjusted Ashes' nav size so he'd get stuck less
- At least 10+ other tiny fidgety things I currently forget
Ideally this will be sent out before bed - it's packaging at the moment. Again. I do have this odd issue where I need to rebuild nav every time I make any edits to anything now - at least before I package or build it, it won't transfer the nav meshes if I don't.
See you tomorrow!