Hello dear players,
Swiftly after the last, we’re following up with our newest update. It’s been nearly half a year since we began regularly updating the game, and we hope those who have been with us from the beginning can see how the game has evolved overtime. In this update we have added another 2 sets of hero skills. We’ve also populated skills for all heroes. (just populated not implemented). We also added music and hero images (and fixed the problems with displaying heroes and player images) to the game and started to work on skills (with a new 2D artist). In addition, we added the ability to level up heroes during a fight. We’ve starting working on FPS mode, making templates for the players and teams. If you’ve found any bugs feel free to leave it in a discussion forum).
More patch notes:
- Added music into the game after the many reviews. The initial idea was to play your own music of choice, but we added an unobtrusive soundtrack for popular demand..
- Added skills for following heroes:
- First skill reduces victim's armor, max stacks = 4.
- Second skill damages enemy heroes in an area.
- Gives hedgehog a chance to reflect damage if attacked from behind. Damage based on 2nd spell level.
- When hedgehog cast spells, he becomes the only targetable unit by enemy heroes.
- Rebel Knight.
- First spell gives stun and damage.
- Second spell gives splash attack.
- Third spell gives armour to all friendly heroes.
- Ultimate gives percentage of bonus damage.
- Stone Giant.
- First spell stuns and damages enemy.
- Second spell gives damage.
- Third spell gives a stun chance for melee attacks.
- Ultimate grows giant which gives him damage bonus attack speed reduction.
- Fixed bug with displaying player's photo on team's frame and on transfer's frame.
- Replaced old hero images.
- Fixed the problem with displaying hero images.
- Changed the UI on pick and ban frame.
- Fixed the player count for each team. Guess will be correct if each team has 6 players (5 main and 1 in reserve).
- dded the possibility to fire players.
- Fixed the problem with displaying hero images in the fight frame.
- Added ability to level up the hero
- Hero kills and assists are rewarded with experience and gold.
- When the hero receives required experience
- Level up hero by 1
- The ‘New Level’ button appears
- When you click ‘New Level’ you are given the option to level up a skill by 1
- Max skill level is 4
- The squares under the skill shows proper values
- Unmarked for unlearned skills
- Shows one gold square for each level of skill
- White square shown when skillpoint is available
What we plan for next month
- Add images for remaining heroes
- Add skill images for 5 heroes
- Add skills for 4 more heroes
- Fix the level up ability, meaning you can only level up ultimate on 6th, 11th and 16th level
- Fix the problem with resolution
- Need to add hero statistics panel
- Update tournaments
- Add tournament bracket and bo2/bo3 series
- Add contract requirements for players
- Add scouts and change the transfer process
- Add skills for 5 more heroes
- Add ranking system, where players will play and from where scouts will take the hot prospects for your team
- Add the ability to level up your hero during the fight
The next update will be near the end of July 2016.
If you’d like to share your thoughts or ask any questions about the game, please contact me here:
The Tambourine Team