Since April 1st we have been working hard to bring you guys the first, substantial update since launch. After blood, sweat, tears, too much caffeine and not enough sleep, we are happy to announce that the May Update is now live!
First of all, we want to thank the community for their patience and understanding when we made some adjustments to this release. We would much rather take our time and make a great multiplayer experience for everyone, then deliver a rushed, buggy one.
That being said, here is what’s new in this update!
- 7 new creatures! (goat, llama, sheep, pig, elephant, venus fly trap, and the long awaited, fire breathing dragon!
- Conflict: there is a chance that creatures will attack your homestead at night. There are also more events happening throughout the map.
- New point of interest: find the cave and discover what waits inside!
- Creature stats: you are now able to see how hungry, happy and tame your creatures are!
- New items: craft exploding fruit and transmute cacti and trees into living, breathing creatures!
We hope you have a blast playing this new update! As always, let us know if you have any problems or bugs, questions or suggestions. Start a discussion in the forum, go through our trouble shooting guide, and feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Have fun making abominations!
- Team CHKN.