As we continue to listen to feedback, and develop Elderine, we have been thinking about additional features that can add depth to the game. Starting with a small distraction from the main questline, we have implemented the first stage of a central hub – a place where the player can farm, craft and build a guild.
The purpose of this feature is to provide players with a distraction from the day to day tolls of adventuring, dungeon crawling and general do-gooding.
Starting with a rundown, derelict farm, that has seen better days, you will have the opportunity to restore and expand this area into a thriving, bustling centre of farming activity. As you meet and rescue other characters throughout the game they will help you in your quest by providing useful info, quests and item upgrades.
- Grow a humble farm into a mighty guild hall.
- Store all those mysterious relics found whilst adventuring.
- Gain weapon upgrades, and unearth new quests.
- Meet interesting characters who will help run your guild, offer new quests and teach you new skills.
- Grow ingredients for potions, crops to trade and special items to help you progress in the game.