After these long months of silence, I finally come back to you.
So, what is Helios doing with Black Day?
I will be bref, Black Day will die and be reborn of its embers!
The current state of the game doesn't allow me to improve like I thought it would. There's just too many issues in my programming and core of gameplay. And honestly, sales revenues are too weak to continue as things stand at present.
Since some months, I decide to start from scratch. With same concept, I work
a new game called "Black One - Blood Brothers".
Pre-Alpha gameplay footage:
- Operator creator (male/female, skin, voice, outfits, weapons, gear...)
- Create up to 10 operators (character/outfits/gear) + Save/load squad
- Dynamic missions
- More 20 options to customize your experience (tasks, difficutly, enemy, map...)
- Smart squad command (like the first Rainbow six)
- Comprehensive inventory (weapons, attachments, goggles, grenades, drone, explosifs, treatment...)
- Functional AI with differents archetypes and dynamic perception (based on daytime, weather and lighting)
- And more...
Stay cool and rock'n'roll!
That planning phase really reminded me of the old Rainbow Six (Rogue Spear) games which is really good! Keep it up!