We have a long-awaited update for the game, fixing the compatibility issues and adding new improvements to the gameplay. We have especially tackled the reported issue of antivirus software falsely tagging our game as a trojan or malware. These problems should now be fixed.
- Fixed online high score bug.
- Only player kills now add to the score, instead of having score increased from all the turret and AI soldier kills.
- Level editor has received a massive overhaul.
- All new maps for the Survival game mode.
- Additional Gauntlet Maps added, which you can replace the existing survival maps with.
- Updated level tiles in the editor, and heaps of new tiles added.
- Interior levels added into the editor and into playable maps.
- Highlighted hits for the explosive barrels when they get shot.
- Added lights on the pickups, so now they can be seen better in the dark.
- Lighting system in the editor received a big update.
- Fellow AI bots have received an update, and they now move around more.
- Fixed a lot of software compatibility issues.
We hope that you will explore the level editor, make new maps and share them with your friends and other community members. Remember to save a safe copy of the existing maps when you edit them!