A new build of the O.R.I.G.I.N demo has been released.
What's new in A.231219.2019.3.0f3?
- The main menu and loading screen are cut off if the aspect ratio is not 16:9
- The main menu is utilising realtime lighting
- The dropdowns do not render
- The shadows and reflections options do nothing
- The credits button does nothing
- The first level is incomplete and is subject to change
- A UnityException occurs when the first level is loaded
- The player mesh and animations are incomplete and are subject to change
- There is no pause menu
The developers have not provided any information.
- Introduced a main menu
- Introduced the ability to modify options
- Options are now saved in the registry
- Introduced a loading screen
- Introduced the first level
- Removed Mono as the scripting engine
- Removed the single script that served as a wrapper to the engine
- Removed the Newtonsoft.Json library
- All assets are now stored in a single file called data.unity3d