• Register

Independent game developer from Sweden, born '92.

  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
My Blogs

No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Start a group Groups
Indie Devs

Indie Devs

1,659 members Hobbies & Interests

A group dedicated to indie and standalone game development.

Indie DB

Indie DB

2,613 members Official

Indie games are changing the world, one giant pixel at a time. With Indie DB we aim to support independent developers and their games, by providing them...

Desura

Desura

10,110 members Entertainment & Press

Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers...

Comments
Lava589
Lava589

Hey, thanks for following SpaceJourney! I appreciate it.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Bov Creator
Bov

Thank you for making it. I like the art style and it definitive looks like a game I would like to play. (Sorry for the slow reply)

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Lava589
Lava589

No problem at all about the slow reply! And thank you for your feedback \ compliments.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

architectts
architectts

ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE??
Ludumdare.com

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Bov Creator
Bov

Nope sorry but thank you for showing me this, it looks awesome!

Reply Good karma+2 votes
architectts
architectts

I love you.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
Bov Creator
Bov

Thank you but why if I may ask?

Reply Good karma+2 votes
Ghezus
Ghezus

v

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

Level
Avatar
Avatar
Last Online
Country
Sweden 🇸🇪
Gender
Male
Friends
Become friends
Member watch
Follow
Indie DBDesura
Statistics
Rank
4,730 of 700,357
Visitors
10,150 (1 today)
Time Online
22 hours
Activity Points
690
Watchers
3 members
Comments
194
Site visits
4,943
Contact
Contact
Send Message
Twitter

Latest tweets from @carlbergsdorf

RT @e1n: Millennial lifestyle is letting every phone call go into voicemail because 95% of the calls are scams and the other 5% are wrong numbers.

Oct 3 2019

RT @nikogeyer: I'm a man of simple tastes: I like Wind Waker and I like vibrant colors. 🙃 #4styles T.co

Sep 11 2019

RT @Wario64: Last day to get Fez for free on Epic Games Store Store.epicgames.com T.co

Aug 29 2019

RT @Swardy: ~aside from all the leaves/dreams that surround us, im just here on my own~ T.co

Aug 29 2019

RT @UnburntWitch: I’ve been silent about this for almost my entire career and i can’t do it anymore. Sorry if this is rambling and me… T.co

Aug 27 2019

RT @InsideGaming: It just keeps getting better 😂 Turn on sound 🔊 T.co

Aug 25 2019

Hey @NetflixNordic why does changing language practically nothing? Changed my preferred language to English but sti… T.co

Aug 23 2019

RT @failnaut: not seen this many ancient evils mad at a kid in a boat since wind waker T.co

Aug 18 2019

RT @beakfriends: let me just clear this up: if you can read the wildly anti-semitic abuse and death threats the ooblets team are g… T.co

Aug 7 2019

Friends
Henley
Henley Online
MagnumPI
MagnumPI Online
pivvott
pivvott Online
architectts
architectts Online
snah
snah Online
SpaceBovine
SpaceBovine Online
TheOtherBrothers
TheOtherBrothers Online
ninto Online