This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Halcyon Winds on
When the Olympus Space Station is seized by a hostile force called Crusaders, it is up to a young and inexperienced UN Navy officer to stop them before activating the Space Gate. Failure to do so would mean the end of humanity's first interstellar colony on Eos.
● Dark and Creepy
● Strong use of Light and Darkness (Shadows)
● Units realistically detailed and design
● Levels based on real-world locations (San Francisco)
● Real-world weapons
● Real-world military and civilian vehicles
● Some concept real-world military vehicles (Military vehicles not in service)
We are currently looking for UI artists and concept artists to help flesh out our characters
● Ability to directly follow concept art and communicate your design to the original design
● UI is a plus!
● Positive attitude
● Willing to take and give positive criticism
● Sufficient time to contribute to the project (6-8 hours minimum weekly)
● Must show a portfolio for base entry and be able to do a test piece if asked
Payment will be on a percent basis after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an amount calculated off the amount of work they did that makes it into the final build. We plan to release on steam and any other services that will allow. Everyone is required to sign an initial Royalty Contract and a final upon release. Leaving the team before release will lower your overall percent