A management game, with relaxed long‑turns that do NOT require you to set alarms at 3am :D a gloomy early‑1900 setting, elegant monsters, brawls, and much more… This is the last giveaway I'm running before the launch on Kickstarter next week!
Created by Lohoris on
This giveaway ended 3 years ago, check the giveaway homepage for the current active giveaway or subscribe to the RSS to ensure you never miss another. Developers, your giveaway could be next!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Enter our daily giveaway to win awesome games created by the Indie DB community. Developers, if you'd like to participate, submit your game or head to our developers portal for more information.
Think of it as a Steam daily deal
Inspired by Steam, we know getting a homepage feature is rare and big deal. Participate in a giveaway and we guarantee you 24hours of homepage promotion on Indie DB.
With adblock on the rise, instead of turning to bad ads, we'd prefer to promote indie games. This way we can offer developers great exposure for their work, show cool ads to our community and encourage more members to become subscribers along the way.
Open to all members
Aslong as you are registered, you are eligible to join as many giveaways as you want. When a giveaway ends check back here to see if you have won.
== How to redeem the keys ==
• Register a new account here Omct.orkmanager.com (you don't need the key to register, you can add it later)
• Once you verify your email, you will immediately be prompted for your Team's name: once you
submit that, you'll be ready to Brawl!
• You can redeem your code from this page Omct.orkmanager.com
The code allows you to turn your Team from Free trial to Pro \o/
• Once you have redeemed the code, you can go to the Conference page, and near your Team's name click "Sign out" and immediately "Sign in" again: this way, the Team will play as Pro since its first match! Omct.orkmanager.com
If you forget to complete this step it's not a problem: later you'll have a simpler "Turn Pro" button, still in the Conference page.
== Help ==
Feel free to ask me questions about it, either here, on in any of the socials linked on the homepage :D Omct.orkmanager.com
Here's the game's provisional guide Omct.orkmanager.com, but don't be alarmed: you can start playing without knowing pretty much anything about the game.
What you need to know from day 1 is just this:
1. the first match of your Team will be drawn Friday at dinnertime (GMT), so it may be in a few hours or in about a week, depending on when you sign in. Before that, just wait. It's a relaxed game <3
2. once your Team is active, you'll have two deadlines: lineups Tuesday at lunchtime, tactics Friday at dinnertime.
3. it doesn't matter at all when in the 3.5 days you set your lineups or tactics: this game is designed specifically not to require you to react promptly to events, nor to set alarm clocks at specific times!
May some of you arise to the rank of Mayor someday!
The Cthulings concealed the links from the posts above for a prank, so I've written a nicely formatted article, with working links, explaining how to redeem the codes!
I'll post the link here, but in case it doesn't work, you'll just find it on the Ork Manager's page.
Thank you everyone for taking part in this giveaway!
I'll be very glad to have new users, I hope you'll love this game, and see you soon on Kickstarter!
Thank you kindly.