• Register

A voxel based adventure and RPG. Vox is a highly customizable game where you can create, destroy, edit and build anything you desire. The whole world, every item and object within it, and even the characters and inhabitants of Vox are created using a custom 'Voxel Engine' that allows for an unparalleled level of creativity. Come and explore your imagination!

Forum Thread
[Upcoming] Vox v0.26 (Games : Vox : Forum : News and Updates : [Upcoming] Vox v0.26) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 20 2013 Anchor
  • Character saving.
  • Improved Bee enemy motion.
  • Better knockback when damaged by enemies.
  • Head and shoulder slots for player inventory - Head will be worn over your characters head model (NOT replace it)
  • Better item and character collisions
  • Improved collision with the world.
  • Collision on more items (ore deposits, treasure chests, etc)
  • More....

Edited by: AlwaysGeeky

Mar 1 2013 Anchor

Theres two things that have been keeping me from playing this game more, Character Saving is one of them, the other is lack of a mini map or any real navigable landmarks (terrain all looks the same right now)

Edited by: Saranis

Mar 1 2013 Anchor

Hi, thanks for the feedback... I hope that you will be very pleased to know that in the next update I will be addressing these issues! Character saving is fully supported and now all your character information (stats, experience, level, inventory, action bar, etc) will be persistent as you play the game. And the terrain will be getting many improvements too and a makeover to make it look better, (It is rather flat at the moment as I am developing).

Thanks!

Mar 1 2013 Anchor

Do you have a hint about when it will be released? :)

Mar 1 2013 Anchor

I cant give an exact date right now... but I always like my updates to be no longer than 1 or 2 weeks apart. So at most it will be another week... but possibly sooner, I really like to push out the new updates and features to the players as soon as possible. :D

Mar 3 2013 Anchor

hey i had a little brainstorm why dont you have a update focused on bug fixes and mobs???? add like a troll,ogre,imps,cyclops,and many other fun creatures call it the
Populated Vox update :D oh and good job by the way AlwaysGeeky

Mar 3 2013 Anchor

Thats... that is a great suggestion. I really do focus more on new features and bugfixes for my updates... but I should definitely have a content update!

Once I have a few more mechanics in place, I will definitely do more updates that populate the world with items, monsters, scenery, world landscapes, weapons, NPCs, etc etc. Cheers for the suggestion!

Mar 6 2013 Anchor

and I think you will fix the White Screen,right?
if you need a DxDiag of my pc,i will put it in a spoiler then.
awesome game :D

Mar 6 2013 Anchor

Yes please a DXdiag would help me a lot, and any other additional information about the crash would really help me (error message, screenshot, text, etc) thanks!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.