Arrow face games
Based in Australia
Early Access April 27 2017
$14.99 - Steam
Veil of crows is a sandbox style real-time strategy game set in a chaotic medieval world. From violent, and overtly bloody battles, to completely destructible castles, RPG style hero development, and meaningful interactions with other factions.Trade, bribe, extort, and destroy your way to world domination! The world of veil of crows remains persistent after you die, so your impact will have a lasting effect on the world even after you fail, or start over. Can you conquer the world and take the throne?
Veil of crows has been in development by solo indie games developer Kerry Fawdray since April 2016 under Arrow face games. Arrow face games teamed up with publisher Humble sage games shortly after Veil of crows successful greenlight, February 2017.
- Command armies in gratuitous bloody conflict.
- Start with a single hero, or a group of peasants and build an empire.
- Besiege fully destructible castles in epic siege battles.
- Take advantage of unit strengths and weaknesses.
- Take heed of the current weather, geography and battle conditions.
- A massive sandbox style campaign map that includes more than 75 towns and villages ready to be conquered.
- Engage in random encounters, or complete quests in the hopes of improving faction relations.
- Just because you might die, doesn't mean your world dies too. Start again and your former kingdom still remains, however you are just another peasant in a land of corpses.
- Multiple game modes: Prologue, Veil of crows, and sandbox mode.
- Forge alliances, or threaten and back-stab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
- Put your leader on the throne! In the main game, you start by customising a main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over!
Veil of crows Greenlight trailer YouTube
Heros and Bastards YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Arrow face games
Arrow face games is an Australian based independent games company based in Brisbane. Solo developer Kerry fawdray founded Arrow face games when he began work on his first commercial title 'Veil of Crows'
More information on Arrow face games, our logo & relevant media are available here.