Ultimate Disc Golf or "UDG" for short will be the most realistic and immersive disc golf video game ever developed. With an open world feel, simple but challenging game mechanics, and lush environments, UDG will be realistic enough for life-long disc golfers to enjoy as well as fun and easy enough for anyone.
Alpha is now out, we're looking for testers interested in helping us build up Ultimate Disc Golf into something that will help grow the sport! If you've tried out the game we welcome you to join the UDG Discord.
Thanks for voting and helping Ultimate Disc Golf on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Version 1.0.3 of Ultimate Disc Golf is now live. It includes many bug fixes, updates, and improvements. This release also marks the first version that will be available through Steam Early Access.
Download Here - Tree-industries.itch.io
Make sure to join the UDG Discord, we have a great community of players there regularly streaming the game and other fun things planned as the game progresses. - Discordapp.com
1) Fixed ambient critter AI to now avoid players
2) Fixed collision on various small props and foliage
3) Finalized game controller pause menu support
4) Added release angle UI and player wrist rotation to match. *Actual release angle flight still in work*
5) Bugfix - When disc is in basket walking up to it before the internal timer to check for hole completion was done would cause the next throw to be started. Walking up to a disc in the basket before this timer is complete now has no effect.
6) Shortened internal timer on basket to 2 seconds
7) Increased glide of putter - easier mid to long range spin putts now
8) Greatly reduced spit-out of chains
9) Breezy Pines Update - Worked to improve performance by adjusting culling distance on smaller foliage. Internal testing results are about a 10-12% increase in FPS on this course
10) Breezy Pines Update - Reduced texture sizes of landscape material, and changed small grass meshes
11) Multiple updates and fixes for the Tap In mechanic
12) Breezy Pines Update - Optimized mini-map for performance (matched settings to Sunny Birch) netting a 12-15% fps improvement
13) *Feature* - Added option for player to choose the time of day for their round during single player mode. (Still need glow discs for better night play)
14) Added "throwing effort" vocalization for female character (still needs more nuance and variation)
15) Teleporting - A number of fixes and improvements, with this update we're also testing a new method of teleporting which will hopefully remove the bug that would prevent teleporting to the next throw.
16) Fixed Sunny Birch Scorecard
Tonight our lead developer got to take a step back and enjoy playing the alpha a bit while talking a bit about the current state of the game, address...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Ultimate Disc Golf or "UDG" will be the most realistic and immersive disc golf video game ever developed. With an open world feel, simple but challenging...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.