The Mines of Morseph is a 2D top-down RPG. Explore the mines as Darsius, the miner slave who finds himself all alone in a locked mine with evil lurking at every corner.
- Fight enemies or avoid most with fancy footwork and stealth
- Advance through finding keys, hidden switches, levers, studying lore, and learning code words
- Use your natural fireball power to destroy enemies and burn through certain obstacles
- Ability to fully customize input buttons for game pad or keyboard
- Grow stronger by gaining levels with experience; experience is earned by solving puzzles as well...not just fighting!
- High quality musical soundtrack
"Darsius was a peaceful man and farmer who never hurt anyone in his life. He did, however, possess a power that other mortals did not...the power of fire. His village feared this and sold him into slavery with his hands bound so he could not cast spells. He was sent to the dreaded Mines of Morseph to labor for life...
Then one day, an unspeakable evil appeared and brought hordes of undead to destroy the miners and seize control of the mines. Darsius survived and there were no signs of other survivors. During the commotion, his chains were snapped thus freeing him to cast magic. He is one man alone in the mines of evil; locked in and unable to find the mine key to escape. Here is his tale..."
The Mines of Morseph retails for $5.99 but is 75% off this week on Steam. It has also been updated with a patch that greatly reduces loading time at game's start and the game pad interface was overhauled to allow all Xinput devices to use it and even supports Vibration feedback.
The game is approved on Steam and just waiting on us to click the Release button.
We are trying to gear up for our upcoming launch without going crazy thinking about the what ifs...
We have implemented vibration (rumble) on the XBox 360 controller for Windows as well as any rumble controller that supports XInput (should be all of...
We have submitted our final build for approval from Steam. All 12 achievements have been activated and tested in dev account to work. Also, the Gold pieces...