Optional patch 3.6.5-3 to update engine base to eduke32 r9159. Allows use of newer eduke32 features. Includes a maintenance patch for compatibility fixes.
Note: v3.6.4 is not required for this patch.
64 bit architectures only.
- Patch Log:
- Brings the eduke32 AMC fork up-to-date with r9159 from mainline.
- Fixes various instances of camera jitter. If any more are found, please report them on the github issues page.
- Fix damage types being applied incorrectly in certain cases.
- Add mapster32 tile categories for textures
- Add missing gamecontrollerdb
- Bump version string
- Added shortcuts for mapster32 for 2D and 3D mode, including a number of key combinations to facilitate sprite sloping. (by oasiz) (see the files event_keys2d.m32 and event_keys3d.m32 for documentation)
- 3D Mode key combination [ ' + Y ] turns tile selection background purple to better distinguish black tiles.
- Fixed a bug where driving a Tank after using another vehicle could lock your camera view in place.
- Fixed bike freelook mode (toggle by hitting the "quick-kick" button while on a bike)
- Fix bug where x64-2 level transition would not work.
- Disable detection and reading of duke3d grp.
- Fixed transparent background of tiles so that they again appear as pink in mapster32. Thanks to Kyanos for providing the fix!
- Fixed bugs with horse movement (stopping on water, lightspeed backpedal)
- Fixed camera view getting locked in place when using another vehicle before switching to the Horse.
- Fix game freeze when returning to base with the nailgun equipped.
- Fix healthbar display for Ghost Ship Part 2.
- Fix framerate drop during Ghost Ship Part 2 boss fight.