Stitched strings together the thrilling story of Catherine Stockholmes, an otherwise ordinary girl. The story begins with Catherine waking up in an eerie doll factory. With a great desire to escape, Catherine is forced to venture through the factory. But little does she know that terrible fates always befall the curious ones. Will Catherine muster enough courage to needle her way out of the factory? Or will she fall into sheer despair and perish? Check out our game on steam!
We re-released Stitched with major updates for Steam and itch.io with both on sale right now!
Below are the changes that we made to the game. Hope everyone enjoy the new update!
- Changed the game to support 16:9 aspect ratio with full HD support
- Added several new locations
- Updated existing story line
- Added 2 new endings
- Added a detailed map to each area of the factory
- Replaced various new environment tile sets with improved artworks
- Update existing artworks and added several new artworks
- Added full mouse support
- Updated save/load menu with improved GUI
- Updated in-game menu with improved GUI
- Updated option menu with improved GUI
- Added counter for thread obtained through in-game menu
- Added keyboard config support
- Full controller support
- Added animation for certain items
- Adjusted several maps to enhance the areas
- Updated various existing dialogues and added new dialogues
- Added new icons/update existing icons for hotkey and stability bar
- Updated a few existing puzzles to add more accessibility
- Added 2 new achievements
- Added 5 additional save slots
- Fixed various existing bugs
Below are several screenshots of the new changes!
NOTE: Since this is an engine upgrade, old save files will not be usable. Apology for the inconvenience.
Also, stay tunes for future update on Mother's Nightmare.
- Fluffex Studios
Return to the doll factory for some surprises in the latest Stitched Halloween Update with a spooky treat of 43% off!
We want to showcase our arts from our game Stitched and how they came to live!
The 3 years journey of game development for Stitched.
Return to the abandoned doll factory and explore the mysteries within once again in Stitched Remastered alongside a 30% off discount on Steam!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
We are happy to announce that our long horror game project Stitched is now released on Steam after 3 years in development!
Voted on Greenlight good luck! The game looks fantastic. Are you planning to release a demo?
Thanks for your support :) , and yes, we are looking into releasing a demo in the near future!!! Stay tunes for updates.