Sonic Unreal is a work in progress fan game that is supposed to be a remake of Sonic 1.
You're probably here because you want to (know how to) help me develop my fan game.
Okay, here we go.
I can't do:
- Compose awesome songs.
I can do:
- Design UI stuff;
- Design levels;
I'm asking for:
- Composers (Generations remixes are my current choice);
- Level designers*;
- I live in the timezone -2 UTC and can mess with the game from 16:00 to 23:59. So, if you aren't available between those times, don't email me;
- Be good at what you want to help me.
How to apply:
- Send me an email with your past work (email@example.com). If I don't respond within 7 days, send me the email again, maybe I didn't see it.
About the public build:
It's going to take more than I expected, I have noticed that I'm doing the level transition "wrong", loading times are unnecessarily long, so I want to improve it before the build. I hope you're patient enough.
* The reason I want level designers is because it took me 45 days to design Green Hill 1, so, if more people help me, I can get the levels done much faster.
I intend on releasing a public debug build in, at least, 90 days. This article will have previews of some the features that will be in the build.
This article will introduce you to Sonic Unreal.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.