Snake vs Snake is a fast paced snake game with an insane battle mode with power-ups and much more. Inspired by old classical Snake for Nokia phones but with much faster arcade pace.
☆ Play up to 4 players in a Mario Kart style battle mode with power ups
☆ Online highscore list
☆ Much faster pace than your average snake game, each time you collect food the snakes move faster
☆ Works with gamepad & keyboard, yes 4 players on the same keyboard, it’s crazy but fun :)
☆ Built for Xbox One but will also work on a regular PC. Is also available for Android phones.
There is also an endless single player mode for the ones who enjoyed classical snake games.
There is a free 1 day trial so you only pay if you actually like the game!
I’ve got some awesome news to share with you: Snake vs Snake is coming to Nintendo Switch.
I can’t believe it either but I’ve been working on the Switch version for about a week on the Dev Kit that I received.
Since the game is built with Unity the porting did go fairly smooth but at the same time I enhanced a bunch of things for the PC and Xbox release too.
In this release a leaderboard for the levels game mode has been added. You get to see fireworks if you manage to complete all levels :) The controls have also been tweaked even more to provide the best possible response on all platforms. I’ve also added a few features to make the game slightly easier like not allowing the player to press backwards to run over it’s own tail.
I hope that you will enjoy this update.
Details of what’s new in v1.1.1
* New feature: You get scores in level mode too.
* New Feature: Added leaderboard support for Level mode.
* Improved: Even better responsive controls when using analog game pad.
* Improved: Added a safe guard system to avoid the player from going backwards into it’s own tail.
* Improved: You start without tail in level mode and PVP endless mode, this gives you more options how to solve each level.
* Improved: When the game is over in Endless or Level mode it won’t restart by itself. That way you can review the leaderboard and your score.
* Improved: When you die the score counts down in level mode.
* Improved: Added support for more gamepads and joytsticks on PC.
* Improved: When you quit a game, it now opens the select game mode screen instead of the main menu.
* Fixed bug: Game stats do not reset on PVP mode when you start a new game.
Get the Xbox One & PC version here . Snake vs Snake can be found under the creators collection indie section on Xbox One.
Join my discord server: Discord.gg
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.