Sweet dreams, better still golden dreams. The first major content update for Pule has now hit. Including, three new Golden characters – their golden characteristics provides extra protection and more damage however lack in speed and rate of fire. Use this power in the all-new boss mode. Settle the battle for the labyrinth in this unique arena against Papa Pule, Hurl and Judge Jorge.
- 45 In-Game Levels – Complete missions for each character each escalating with difficulty
- 21 Crazy Unlockable Character – All elements are go: Fire, Ice, Toxic, Electric and Energy. The battle in the labyrinth continues
- Endless Mode – Jump into endless rounds of randomly generated labyrinths to test your skills with new characters
- Boss Mode – Challenge three bosses in a unique playstyle for great rewards
- Free Updates – There is always more to come, keep a keen eye out for future content
After almost a month of development the first content update for Pule is finally ready and it is my pleasure to release today, Pule Golden Dreams.
Golden Dreams will introduce three new Golden characters – their golden characteristics provides extra protection and more damage however lack in speed and rate of fire. These characters will be available from launch in the chip shop. However, these characters may be needed as three unique bosses are surfacing in the new mode, Boss Mode. Summon each boss with a bait unique to that particular boss. But that is not all, a huge ton of character balancing changes have been made to even out the game more. I have buffed all enemy health to be in-line with character health (100,150,200 ect) however if I only did this then you wouldn't stand a chance so all characters have been buffed too! More details on that to come with the official change log right here! There have also been lots of bug fixes and quality improvements which can also be seen on the changelog.
The future is bright for Pule and in order to play the updated version, you must download the updated file here. You can then replace your current Pule file with the updated one you downloaded, when you open it all your data will be carried across for you as long as you are playing on the same device.
Head over to the files section and download the now Golden Dreams edition. You can then delete the original release and replace it with Golden Dreams. Note: Your data will not carry across if you are on a different device.