- Timer based blocks: Similar to activatable blocks but depending on a timer instead of a switch.
- A level can now simultaneously have blocks in the on and off state. This applies to timer based blocks and activatable blocks.
- Experimental gamepad support: Click on any of the face buttons(XYBA) of a 360 controller to activate gamepad support, and control Pichón using either the D-Pad or the left analog stick. [Chrome only]
- Basic checkpoint support: Upon death, you are now teleported to the position of the last gem you collected. In the future each gem will have an associated checkpoint without necessarily sharing the same x,y coordinates.
- Initial player position can now be set in the map editor(Tiled) instead of being hard coded. This makes debugging and map making easier.
- Screen size is now 800x600. I will be focusing on web first and mobile later.
- New test level [WIP]
- Switches don't flicker anymore when touched from the sides
- A lot of clean up and refactoring.