• Register

About: Physiblocks (fiz - ee - blocks) is twist on the popular Atari game - Breakout. In Breakout you play as a paddle and have to bounce a ball on some blocks to destroy them all. This game is very similar however the twist is that the blocks move around using physics. As far as I am aware this is unuique; I haven't seen it before. It also offers a dual paddle mode, in which you surprisingly control two paddles. Pricing: The game will always be free, it can however be purchased for a charity donation via a humble bundle widget, from the purchase 95% of the money goes to Childs Play, the other 5% going to Humble Inc. Engine and Source: The game is powered by Unity personal edition. The source code is available on GitHub: EverlessDrop41/Breakout

Post article Articles

No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Add file RSS Files
Physiblocks - All

Physiblocks - All

Full Version

A zip file containing zip files of all the distributions of Physiblocks.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

You may also like
GROOVY

GROOVY

Arcade

Groovy is a robotic sphere that exists in the abstract and crazy world of mechanisms. It is a physics-based platformer game with puzzle elements, that...

Fractured Layers

Fractured Layers

Arcade

Take your opponents pixels before they take yours.

The Tank Game

The Tank Game

Arcade

The Tank Game is an arena shooter featuring a diverse set of abilities and weapons. Figuring out how to use the items you are currently holding in order...

SQUAKE

SQUAKE

Arcade

The mix of Snake+Quake! Quite clever, eh? We thought so. SQUAKE is a massive multiplayer action-packed combat-trains game! Collect wagons to become longer...

... and then it rained

... and then it rained

Arcade

"... and then it rained" is a minimalist and beautiful arcade game offering a unique interactive, visual and acoustic experience.

HexaChains

HexaChains

Arcade

HexaLines is a arcade puzzle game planed to be released on PC, IOS and Android. The main goal is to link 3 or more hexagons of the same color together.