Neon Tail is an open world roller skating game where you follow a young girl’s adventures and save the streets of Bluepulse City from dimensional disaster. She will meet many colorful characters and explore many fantastic locations of the city, from its various districts (shopping, business, residential etc) to its subways and sewers, to the unknown planes of existence. The game is inspired by the urban dynamism of Jet Set Radio, the character development, narration, and emotional connections from Life is Strange, and the open world freedom from new gen Batmans.
Hello! For this week's #screenshotsaturday , I made several small changes along with a big update with the job system.
- Structured and wrote the Job System
- When grinding, pressing B will fall down without jumping
- When grinding, pressing Y will change grind pose
- Her head now look at the camera during selfies
- Selfie cam is now angled to the side
- Fixed bug with jumping on steep slope
- Added a mini Job to test the job system (Package Delivery)
- Added (and struggled with) a target pointer for the job's target.
Since I didn't post last week, here's also what was done before :
- Constant force Trigger Added (Makes the player float up)
- Disabled a huge amount of small scripts running for no reason, made only relevant ones run.
- Systems are rewrote
- Props and animals are optimized
- Lightmaps and occlusion culling baked
- Jump : Press Rt Flip, don't press Rt no flip.
- Normalize eyes texture on Ruby
- Decrease loading time by 500%
- Modelled, skinned and rigged a new NPC. The first job giver : Tybalt Von Badyke, the chic punk dude.
Next week I'll be polishing this new package delivery job's system. Later on I hope I'll be even able to model a cute package bag, or even better a delivery outfit and make an imaginary delivery company brand. But one brick at a time.
See you next week! ;)
Implemented the dialog conversation animations to the dialog system. - Made and added Optrellian's animations for basic reactions. - Fixed many small...
- Improved dialog system for more flexibility with missions - Optimized A LOT the pedestrian management system (most of the time went here) - Fixed many...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.