Living on the moon is a hard job, but somebody has to do it! Explore the moon while mining for resources, forging materials and tools, and building lunar outposts and vehicles. You will meet many other people on the moon and build colonies from the ground up. Be careful though, they might not all be friendly. The game features large randomly generated environments which can be manipulated by the players in every way.
MoonForge version 13 is now available to download. There has been a lot of new features added, but here are a few of the major ones:
- Master Server, user login and server browser, make your own servers!
- New inventory system, you can only build with what you dig up.
- 3 building block types, Moon Dust, Iron, and Aluminium (they are currently automatically forged into man made blocks when you dig them up).
- New Astronaut character model with animations.
- Horizon warping to simulate a round moon, eventually it will be possible to walk and orbit all the way around the moon
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 13 of MoonForge online multiplayer mining and building game.
MoonForge online multiplayer mining and building game.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
this suffers the same problem minecraft suffers from. ****** cartoon graphics.
Shame that this is dead.
No more hosted servers? It was funny...
IMPORTANT TO MAKE IT WORK
People have been complaining about the game not working, here is what you need to do;
1. Open up the game's folder (the one you downloaded)
2. Open the folder 'UserData'
3. Open the file 'Server' in a text editor
4. Change 'isserver=false' to 'isserver=true'
5. Change 'servergenerateterrain=false' to 'servergenerateterrain=true'
6. Run the game ;D
Who cares if it's like minecraft. these small mc style indie games look nice. Tracking.
agree. And minecraf is all but original. As far as I know the firs game in this concept was infiminer, NOT the minecraft ;)
Just gray screen, nothing else. Game wont start.
Okay every one
First thing first all of you that is having trouble with joining a server or trying to play the game you MUST go to the user data file, when you go into the user data folder, double click on the USER file. When you are in the USER file, change the NAME to Admin. Then after all of you are done with changing the name to admin go to the SERVER File and replace all of False Variables to true. ( ONLY DO THIS FO [ isserver, and generatererrian ]
Sorry for not putting this paragraph to full detail. IF EVERYTHING IS CHANGED LIKE WHAT WAS SAID FOR THE MOON FORGE FILES THE GAME WILL WORK
looks promising *tracing*