Meifumado is an action role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic world inspired by Japan.
- Deep combat system offering multiple fighting styles, special attacks/abilities, sub-weapons and various weapon types.
- Different non-combat skills: crafting, hunting, stealing.
- Exploration of a big, detailed open world suffered by a nuclear war, consisting of different kinds of areas, each with its unique atmoshpere. From highly populated
towns and small communities to destroyed abandoned cities and caves filled with wild, deadly dangerous mutanted creatures and hostile locals.
- Heavy focus on RPG elements: choices with consequences, multiple endings depending on player's actions, factions with their own ideologies that player can
join, story-driven side quests with mupltiple ways to complete.
- Numerous side activities: guarding or raiding caravans, participation in fighting tournaments, gambling.
- Highly detailed pixel art with fluid animations.
Meifumado is an action role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic, immersive, open world inspired by Japan. It features an in-depth combat system and puts heavy focus on RPG elements allowing player to change the course of the story and its ending depending on the choices you make throughout the game.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.