• Register

A beat 'em up/platforming/fighting game hybrid with an electro style. You can smack guys, attach their parts and get their abilities!

Forum Thread
11.5 new store parts (Games : Megabyte Punch : Forum : Questions : 11.5 new store parts) Locked
Thread Options
May 11 2013 Anchor

Hey!

How do I refresh the parts available in the store, so that I'm able to buy the new parts? I tried beating a level, a boss and playing a vs match, but none of these refresh the store parts.

May 12 2013 Anchor

Try buying a part?

May 13 2013 Anchor

But that'll cost me bits! :p

I'll try that next time I play the game, thanks!

May 13 2013 Anchor

Currently the only way to get them all is by starting a new game...the store is linked to your game progress at the moment (it will be more random later, so store got new parts every time you come back in town).

There is a way though without starting a new game by altering the game progress in the Windows Registry. Only try this if you know what you are doing!
In your registry go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>software>Reptile>Megabtye Punch. In the list on the right you will see Game Progress, when you double click this you can alter the number( Only use 0,1,2,3,4,5 or 6 or you will brick the game) For example: add 0 if you want to start a new game without deleting your stuff.

Let me know if you're having any trouble.

May 13 2013 Anchor

Thanks alot, i will try that soon. Edit: It works, thanks again!

I wanted to report this Puu.sh it says the description twice. I thought it was armor+2

Edited by: sliferx94

May 13 2013 Anchor

Thanks for the help Tim!

May 14 2013 Anchor

I'm glad it works!

@Sliferx94: Thanks for reporting, I think I added the description twice by accident!

May 20 2013 Anchor

TimReptile wrote: Currently the only way to get them all is by starting a new game...the store is linked to your game progress at the moment (it will be more random later, so store got new parts every time you come back in town).

There is a way though without starting a new game by altering the game progress in the Windows Registry. Only try this if you know what you are doing!
In your registry go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>software>Reptile>Megabtye Punch. In the list on the right you will see Game Progress, when you double click this you can alter the number( Only use 0,1,2,3,4,5 or 6 or you will brick the game) For example: add 0 if you want to start a new game without deleting your stuff.

Let me know if you're having any trouble.

Hi Tim,
is it possible for you to post directions of the same thing but for Mac please? (also does this mean i restart the game but with all the items and colorizers that I've unlocked?

May 20 2013 Anchor

Hi Herbieip,

This should be the way for Mac: Open your HD, go to Library>Preferences and find the file unity.Reptile.MegabytePunch.plist. In the list you will see Game Progress, when you double click this you can alter the number( Only use 0,1,2,3,4,5 or 6 or you will brick the game) For example: add 0 if you want to start a new game without deleting your stuff.

Good luck!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.