Lithosphere is a sandbox game with an open world and some elements of horror.
Inventory system and storage boxes (Windows x64) v0.0.0.2a
This is small update v0.0.0.2a (win64) with new important feature:
1. Download and unzip file
2. Run SandboxMobile.exe
1. Avast antivirus doesn't like UE4 packed game. Add exception for SandboxMobile.exe in Avast. ( Link to UE4 forum )
2. This project uses dynamic lights and shadows. Therefore the game will look ugly on weak video card with minimum render quality.
I don`t actually have any precise system requirements at this moment. The project works fine with top render quality on Core i7 with 16GB RAM and GeForce GTX 960 (not less 70 fps).With low render quality it also works on GeForce GT 440.
Demo version limitations:
1. Small world size (the chunk manager is not finished)
2. Creative mode only (no loot, monsters, health, damage etc)
3. Fixed procedural world seed
4. Only one world
5. Poor setting menu
6. Win x64 only