Based in Spain
Lamentum is a pixel art survival-horror game that takes place in New England in middle of the 18th century. You will play the role of, Victor, a young aristocrat looking desperately for a cure for a rare disease. The game will focus on the exploration and resolution of puzzles, but without forgetting the action and combat.
Lamentum is being developed by Obscure Tales, a team formed by two people, Nico (from Madrid) in the programming section and Fran (from Seville) in the graphic section.
Our adventure will take place in a dark mansion full of enigmas and dangers, in which we will have to survive using our ingenuity and a multitude of objects at our disposal.
Every action we take in Lamentum can alter the course of story. Our main character will have to choose well in whom to trust and what decisions to make if he wants to carry out his purpose.
- Detailed pixel art combined with actual light and shadow technology.
- • An adventure with different endings depending on the decisions we make.
- • Large number of characters with different motivations.
- • Multiple enemies and terrifying bosses.
- • A labyrinthine mansion to explore along with unique outdoor areas.
- • Large amount of weapons and objects.
- • A nightmare plot, dark and twisted, aimed at an adult audience.
- • Fight or hide. Choose the best way to survive.
Lamentum - Survival horror in an endless nightmare | Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Obscure Tales
Developing this game is a small team of two persons known as Obscure Tales, based in Spain.
More information on Obscure Tales, our logo & relevant media are available here.