Hexopods is a top-down twin-sticks tactical versus shooter! For 1 to 4 players with 4 playable ships and various mods. Jump in your ship and swoop into battle in a deadly arena! Defeat your opponents by outsmarting them, anticipation and reaction!
You have access to 4 playable ships :
- Boomer : Arsenal of explosives and traps will turn the arena into a minefield!
- Edge : Keeping distance and never keeps your eyes of your target, destroy them at the slightest error!
- Vanguard : All-in bruiser, extra shield and a clone to trick and get close before destroying them with your holo-blades!
- Venom : Play with your prey and kill it slowly over time.
On top of that you will be able to customize your game with several elements :
- Holoshield which weakens with every hit making fights longer and more tactical
- Line of sight : A small line of sight to help you aiming. Can be very useful for some abilities and for keyboard/mouse players.
- Zone : King-of-the-hill moving platform. Stay 5 second alone in and you win. Create an attacker/defender aspect.
- Power-ups : 3 circles that you need to hit with bullets to activate them. Activating them in a precise order will give you a precise bonus for a short amount of time!
I"m making this game alone during my free time (I'm still a student). But this game will be available on Steam. Before that I'm planning to make a little Kickstarter when my demo will be ready. If your interested in the game or in its developments don't hesitate to follow me on twitter for my daily/weekly updates or mp if you want to ask me some questions :)
Thanks for voting and helping Hexopods on it's quest to become the 2022 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Hexopods is a local multiplayer twin-stick shooter! The only way to survive in this bullet-hell is by outsmarting your opponents, being friends or AI.
- 4 different ships with unique playstyles
- Fast and intense fights!
- Highly competitive
- 4 different adaptable maps
- Modular game-modes
- Hard to play, Impossible to master
- No random, only skill to win!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.