A 2D stealth JRPG set in the Greek Underworld! Help Persephone retrieve her title from her mother Demeter!
Release version for the Kickstarter campaign, with a huge amount of updates and fixes!
This is the Hegemone Pass demo v1.0. It's meant to release with the new Kickstarter!
Check the patch notes!
- A lot of dialogue has been rewritten. Is it better or worse than before (v0.91)? Give us your feedback!
- Major difficulty tweaking overall. It should be much easier than before.
- A link to the current Kickstarter campaign is now on the main menu.
- Reduced enemy titles stats. Hunted shouldn't be as brutal now.
- Slightly increased some enemy stats to compensate for lowered title stats.
- Enemies will now give up after trying to chase you through obstacles.
- Disabled blur on title screen due to some reported performance issues.
- Significantly reduced enemy spawners, removed a few prespawned enemies.
- Near the treasure chest after the long temple, a new passageway has been opened, to keep the flow going.
- Level design tweaking.
- Enemy pathing updated.
- Fixed some issues with Demeter's moods. She's not easy to work with in the studio.
- Title screen altered to dark skies asphodel.
- When Hunted begins, an alarm sound rings once.
- Removed some tutorials, moved some others elsewhere.
- 1 New Sync-Telepathy, focusing on equipping flowers.
- 1UP on the way moved to before the first fight.
- Enemies in the surrounding area now begin to chase you immediately when the Hunt goes on.
- A flash of Yellow (Caution), Green (Safe), Blue (Hubris) or Red (Hunted) flashes when the alert enters that state for a split second.
- Enemies should now return home to where they belong when a Caution phase is over.
- When enemies from spawners return home, they dissapear.
- Yvonne now starts with Medie (healing magic) and Fire Smash (physical fire).
- Ethan now starts with Glacie (ice magic), and Solace (revive magic).
- Fixed a bug with the Stray Soul's stolen title, the Weak QC special ability, protecting from all sources of damage.
- Emilie now starts with Electrie (elec magic), Two Hit (two hit physical attack) and Lag-On Empire (moves any ally to the same time position as Enemy Leader).
That's a lot!