Guts and Glory is a game about ordinary people competing in extraordinary challenges of life and death!
The first game mode planned is a "survival racing experience." Inspired by the likes of Happy Wheels, Turbo Dismount, Trials, Mario Kart, BeamNG, and even Super Meat Boy.
* Physics driven mayhem and 100% full-time ragdoll characters
* Realtime dismemberment, blood that spatters on anything, bones and gore.
* Vehicles you can dent, smash and break apart, like bikes, ATVs, family cars and jet-powered contraptions.
* A growing number of Hazards & Special Items like Sawblades, Cannons, and Giant Fans.
* Hilarious crashes and pedestrians to run over
* Spikes to the face
* And good ol' father-son bonding experiences!
The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death.
Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
If Guts and Glory does well enough during Early Access launch, I may build additional Game Modes. I’ll look to fans to point me in the right direction on this one. These are not confirmed, but just possible ideas:
Our goal: create something that's kinda like GTA meets Goat Simulator--but with pigeons!
More than 'just a Goat Sim 2.0', Pigeon Simulator is a 'physics sandbox roguelite.' It features comedy physics gameplay mixed with action RPG roguelike mechanics and story content to deliver a unique gameplay experience.
Do what you want, when you want, and enjoy the FREEDOM of being a pigeon.
Pigeons are born with one purpose in life that outweighs all others...
RULE. THE. WORLD.
For centuries, pigeons have sought to stop the oppressions of mankind by gaining influence over them. For centuries, they have lost this battle…
Every few generations, a pigeon is born with extraordinary capabilities--a hero in the flock.
You are this Blessed Bird. You are The Chosen One.
But with great power, comes great responsibility. How will you create your Pigeon Paradise?
- Will you destroy all humanity has built and return the land to Mother Nature?
- Will you strive to create a utopia where birds and mankind can live together in peace and harmony?
- Will you embrace the tools of civilization and leverage them to gain control over the population?
- Will you migrate your flock far, far away to begin life anew?
- Or maybe you'll just turn everyone into mindless, half-bird zombies and live like a tyrant king.
The choice is yours in this 'physics sandbox roguelite', featuring a rich mix of hand-crafted content and procedurally generated elements to create a unique experience each time you play.
Pigeon Simulator is an open development project. This means we're going beyond typical 'early access' to give you deeper insight into the development process and truly shape the direction of the game from as early on as we can comfortably do. This will be a very transparent--maybe a little chaotic--fun process and we invite you to join us!
We're currently building out a very flexible set of core systems for Pigeon Simulator. Things like:
- A procedural city generator, including interiors and 'dungeons.'
- An ambitious, physics-based destruction engine capable of major physics chaos.
- A unique and flexible skill tree and ability structure we call 'the DNA system' and 'Stomach Alchemy'.
- An advanced 'AI Storyteller', NPC relationship simulator, and Story Module system.
- A unique content production pipeline to help us bring crazy ideas to life as fast as we can as a 5 man team.
- And tons of physics-based, pigeon pooping mayhem!
In the coming months, we'll be working directly with fans like you on various features of the game from concept, to rough prototyping, to sweet polish. Our goal is to set things up in a way that we can have an extensive amount of community involvement and implement tons of your ideas as we go.
For the most frequent updates, follow our new Twitter account @ThePigeonSim
ALSO be sure to click the Follow Button here on IndieDB.com! We may offer exclusive opportunities to the IndieDB community later this year for things like test groups, feature votes, and more. Don't miss out!
Thanks for stopping by! Help us spread the word about this game so we can make it as big and crazy as possible!
Huge update coming this Spring! Highlights of things to come and call for localization volunteers and bug reports.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.