This is the public version 0.5.
Some features have been postponed for the next updates of version 0.5.x such as permissions system improvements and the permanent computer online feature.
Here is a summary changelog of the experimental versions along with some new things.
Additions & improvements
- Improving spawn system and mission management from hackshops.
- Balancing world generation.
- Removed the airdump command. Now is replaced by the iwlist command since the information they return is the same.
- Added new sshcrack command in the hackshops along with the decipher program.
- Now a player can access the computer of another player if he has a service running with a vulnerability, in the same way that the computer of an npc is accessed.
- Added calendar to be able to visualize more comfortably when certain missions finish. To open it, click on the clock in the top bar of the desktop. In future updates will be interactive and can be scheduled reminders or events.
- Multiplayer: Created type of mission in which the user is required to host a file on an ftp server for a period of time and without interrupting the connection. (http and ssh services not yet available in mission, will be available in the next updates)
- Multiplayer: When a player is performing a service mission, missions are created that require other players to infiltrate to their machine and recover the file. In the following updates, variants will be added in the type of mission, for example, the computer of the victim may be required to be destroyed.
- Now you can attach files to the emails. Necessary for the missions described.
- Now you only have to do the tutorial mission once more; then every time there is a wipe of the database, a gameover or if you erase the computer manually, when registering an email address you will receive an email with the address of the hackshop instead the mission.
- Removed Readme.txt file from desktop. Now a window with the info to new players will spawn the first time the player create their user.
- Slight improvements in the chat, now shows the list of users who have the window open.
- Improved cursor responsiveness.
- Translated to English some missing texts generated in the npcs computers.
- decipher shows an error message if the file to be decrypted is not formed correctly avoiding the problem in which the process stayed at 99%
- Fixes issue in the missions that caused that in some occasions the computer of the victim did not have open ports.
- Preventive fix to avoid generating missions for the tutorial without administrator, causing the whois command to not return any information.
- Fixed an error in the terminal that caused the scroll to move when the player selected text.
- Fix bug that causes the player to be created in the world without networks within reach.
- It can cause unexpected behavior if a service is installed in a network in which there is another computer with the same service running, duplicated open ports can appear if they are scanned with nmap.
- In this build you can not stop a started service. Unless you leave the game.