I am currently working on game engine improvements and improved visual effects. This update was not planned, but I wanted to publish some of the improvements I made.
Crew members move and behave better, when you order them to gather resources, loot enemies or interact with objects.
Reduced loading time of large dungeons by more than 90%!
- The game could lag after some time because of unnecessary user interface updates.
- There are no longer lag spikes when giving crew members an order inside large dungeons.
- Drones that returned to your ship after mining were misplaced after jumping to a new sector.
- The tool-tips of the resource panel were not updated after retrofitting your ship.
- The tool-tips of the resource panel were not updated after killing a crew member.
- The tool-tips of the resource panel was wrong, if your ship produced as much food as your crew consumed.
- When you returned to main menu and started a new game, you could assign orders to crew members without selecting them.
- It could happen that a galaxy is generated without any asteroid fields.
- Object highlighting was missing for medical supplies in two medieval cities
- Fixed memory leak when leaving dungeons or jumping out of space combat.
- Fixed memory leak when initializing progress bars.
- Fixed memory leak when updating text blocks.
- Fixed memory leak when resizing user interface controls.